Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All About Me!

So im a really fun and outgoing person, but i dont have a ton of friends. I rarely call a person "friend" since I've had a few bad experiences with friendships. I think my beauty comes naturally since i rarely wear makeup. I love love love MY HAIR! yeah i know thats a little weird but oh well. I love to run track and even though i attend macon state i will be a griffin bear by heart. Griffin High School is where i attended. I've had so many memories at GHS, from the good to the bad. I have a wonderful relationship with my family (except a few members) and thats okay with me. My sister and i are relatively close. She's something like a bestfriend. I am persistent, honest, outgoing, beautiful, (a little conceited) and loving. I am Simone Calloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment